Let’s not forget about our groom. The groom is unique, so why should he wear the same old floral boutonniere? Today, I am inspiring you to get creative and think outside the traditional box.
1. BIG BLOOMS: Make a bold statement with a big-headed flowers, like a lush peony or garden rose.
2. ARID ELEGANCE: A posh floral alternative, try some succulents.
3. ARID STEMS: Wrap a lapel-size posy of wildflowers with a hint of burlap.
4. COLORFUL CLUSTER: gather a few flowers in varying shades for an artful rainbow effect.
5. FABRIC FLOWERS: Cloth-inspired bunches are just the thing for a DIY or casual wedding.
6. RADIANT RANUNCULUS: A single bloom in a bright hue pops against a dark, dapper lapel.
7. LEAFY GREENS: Seeded eucalyptus and simple leaves let a patterned pocket square shine.
And this last one is pretty neat too…