Best 10 Romantic Honeymoon Spots:
1. Paris: Whether you’ve been here or not, chances are you’ll want to come back again and again. From taking photos of the Eiffel Tower to sipping coffees at brasseries and nibbling at croissants; there is just so much to sight see and enjoy during your time here.
2. Venice, Italy: You must see the sunset at the Piazza San Marco and follow the sunset on a gondola ride through the famed canals. But don’t forget to also stop by a Murano glass shop or souvenir store!
3. Florence, Italy: The gelato, the eateries, the sunsets and mostly the endless walks together sightseeing some of the most beautiful museums including Michelangelo’s David Sculpture.
4. Rome: You must first visit the Vatican, the Forum, and the Spanish Steps and then shop and eat your way through the city. From fresh pasta to pizza to gelato, you may get a taste of the best Italian food.
5. Cape Town, South Africa: With the beaches, galleries, spas and thriving wine scene–there is plenty to do!
6. Barcelona, Spain : It would be hard to resist to appeal to the coastal city of Barcelona with its tapas, sangrias, and paellas. Be sure to also check out the beaches and the Gaudi architecture. They are not to be missed.
7. Prague: It remains a hip and bohemian spot with its gothic architecture, smoky beer halls and a massive castle that overlooks Old Town.
8. Savannah, Georgia: Check in a historic inn, take a horse drawn carriage ride and hit the abundant antique shops.
9. Charleston, South Carolina: A honeymoon is meant to slow things down if that is what you are looking for that is and in South Carolina you will find just that with a sweet tea in a garden or a cocktail on a porch.
10: San Francisco: The City by the Bay really has it all: gorgeous views, famed architecture in the form of rows of colorful houses and stunning bridges. The one thing to consider is the mysterious fog and wind.