Happy Monday! I am hoping to start share more budget-friendly finds, and in light of that also sharing items that I have worn and loved that have become some of my favorite style steals. Of those style steals, this is the perfect date night dress ($120) for summer. This dress reminds me of the dress I wore most recently, one which I blogged about for my 25 things I learned at 25 post seen here but at a much more budget-friendly price. The neckline isn’t revealing and is decorated with little pom-poms, the lace detail and sheerness make it the perfect date night dress. Plus, I love the neutral color of the dress and love how you can dress it up or down.
If you’re on the hunt for some other cute date night options for summer, check out these cute styles that I found – all are under $100!
- This mustard off-the-shoulder dress is so cute with sweet little dots and bubble sleeves.
- This gorgeous floral pink maxi dress doubles as the perfect dress to wear to a wedding also.
- The color and print of this dress is so fab and perfect for a beautiful summer night out.
- This gingham midi dress makes for a classic yet chic and feminine piece. This dress is a date night must have this summer!
- Wanting to add a little spice to your dinner, look no further but this one shoulder draped bodice overlay dress.
- A summery mini dress with a swingy flared skirt.
- Looking to shimmer? This pearl metallic slip dress add the right amount of glam to your date night.
- I love the pom-pom detail on this LOFT’s dress neckline!