Hi guys! I love the fall but I also love the holidays because it means I can wear more sequins and more fur, ultimately creating the perfect holiday outfit. Part of what defines me and femininity is the ability to express myself through shiny pieces, statement fur pieces and plenty of skirts and dresses. And, this outfit does all of that.
Since it doesn’t quite feel like fall yet, I chose to pair this holiday outfit with my rockstud heels, but you could easily pair this sequin skirt and cold shoulder top with a cutest pair of OTK boots, like these or these. As much as I love the warmer temperatures, I am craving cooler weather so I can wear more sweaters, OTK boots and not gonna lie some leggings to top things off!
Here are a few things on my fall bucket list:
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Pumpkin Carving Party (yes! I know I may be a little older, but there’s a fun way we can make these happen at my age)
- Maybe do something Halloween related, but as I get older I am less of a Halloween fan.
- Actually decorate for fall (probably more than a few pumpkins)
- Go apple picking
- Host a bonfire with s’mores
- Bake a pie from scratch, or two, or three.
- Chase some fall foliage
- Hiking in a forest or state park
- Host a scary movie night
- Learn to cook a new hearty soup recipe, maybe a chili recipe
- And, I love snail mail and snail packages so I hope to send out some goods to remind people how much I am thankful for them.
What’s on your bucket list?
Photography: Christy Kendall